Here's how Nelvana lets you have fun while protecting your privacy:
2. We will not give, trade, sell or otherwise distribute any information you provide us.
3. We will abide by all new laws that take effect in the future.
4. We will collect some non-personal information, like the kind of browser and computer you use, so you can have the most fun possible whether you're at home or at school. You also need to know how to protect yourself. For more tips on how to surf safely click here.
1. We value your child's privacy - Nelvana is committed to following all rules, policies and laws relating to the collection of data and the protection of your and your children's privacy, and adhering strictly to our policy on information collection.
2. We value your trust - Nelvana will not give, trade, sell or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us.
3. We value your online experience - To make your experience with us better and better, Nelvana reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that we collect. At times, we will share summaries of NON-PERSONAL data (for example the percentage of girls vs. percentage of boys registered on our site) with sponsors or other business partners. We will never provide any specific or personally identifying information about an individual in any of these reports.
4. We value your time - Registration should be easy and painless and access to, and the enjoyment of, the Nelvana.com web site, we feel is valuable in return.
PASSIVE DATA COLLECTION:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
It is important to note that Nelvana.com contains links to sites or advertisements for sites outside Nelvana and beyond the control of Nelvana. These third party sites may not follow the same privacy policies as we do. They may also send their own cookies to your computer and collect data and make use of it in ways that Nelvana would not. Our site features a "bumper page" when linking to an advertisers' site to remind your child not to give out any personal information without checking first with a parent or guardian. Nelvana cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and we must therefore advise that you do so at your own risk.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Nelvana has established appropriate electronic, physical, contractual and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of information.
LEARN MORE ABOUT NELVANA:
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making Great Friends
Copyright © 2011 Nelvana Limited. All rights reserved.